Friday, 21 August 2026

Day 56. Seabird. 21.8.26

Yesterday at happy hour we were thanked profusely for being tail end Charlie.  We were both given a little gift of appreciation. 

I went walking this morning in the hope of finding a track that we could ride but there wasn't any.  We ended up just riding in and out of every street and almost made 7 kms. It's a lot smaller than I realised but that was also a good thing because I spent a couple of hours washing/cleaning  in the van while Mark did some maintenance jobs. 

A few photos from around town. 





I disturbed a flock of galahs in the beer garden.
So much sea weed washed up.
Our little caravan park.
Blue tongue lizard hiding under the washing machine. 

Sand tracks we unsuccessfully tried to ride.

Looking through binoculars. 




We had happy hour at the Tavern with 4 of the other people left. There's only 5 vehicles left.

Todays temperature range was 4-23°.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 63. Beverley. 28.8.26

This morning we packed up and departed Perth for the Swan Valley area. We had morning tea at the Margaret River Chocolate Company in the Swa...