Wednesday, 15 July 2026

Day 19. Katherine. 15.7.26

This morning we went for another bike ride. Unfortunately I got a flat tyre and of course we'd left the spare back at the car. Mark pumped it up a couple of times and I rode as fast as I could straight back home.

After soaking/floating for a couple of hours Cathy and I experimented for a late lunch.
We turned our wraps into a quiche type things.
They were very nice.
I had an hour nanny nap this afternoon before Gunther drove us all out to Katherine Gorge for a good hike up to the lookout for sunset.























Going
Going
Gone
Coming back down




After that beautiful sunset we headed back to Katherine for a late dinner at the Country Club. The meals were fantastic. 

No cards tonight as we didn't get back until after 9pm and everyone was tired  after another wonderful day 😴. Tomorrow is  moving day.

Todays temperature range was 16-29°





1 comment:

Day 63. Beverley. 28.8.26

This morning we packed up and departed Perth for the Swan Valley area. We had morning tea at the Margaret River Chocolate Company in the Swa...