Saturday, 8 August 2026

whaleshark eco tour 07.08.2026


Our amazing swim on the Ningaloo reef.

Susans attempt at photography. Snorkelling the reef, ~ 2 m deep.




Swimming with whalesharks. I really need to use the GoPro more often as I didn't really know what I was doing. It didn't help not having my glasses on.

I finally worked out how to edit the photo on my laptop. Usually I do it all on my phone and it's easy.

Mark took a lot of videos on his GoPro and now I need to learn how to edit them. Until then they will just be put up unedited.











To see the company video of our swim click the YouTube link. Look out for us.


Getting ready to go back in the water.



























Mark is in the next 4 photos







A couple of videos of the whaleshark and one of the spinner dolphins from the dive company, 






That ended the most incredible day.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 63. Beverley. 28.8.26

This morning we packed up and departed Perth for the Swan Valley area. We had morning tea at the Margaret River Chocolate Company in the Swa...